- Contoured bra
- Convertible straps
- Hand wash, line dry
- Shell: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Lining: 100% Cotton
Put “Abigail” [B001] on when you need that extra boost to your day (or night) and your bust-line. Optional cookies allow you to choose when you want the extra push-up, while side panels under the arm help push everything you’ve got forward to create an elevated décolletage. The extra-wide lace power-mesh back creates a feminine and smooth silhouette that creates the ultimate foundation for all of your dressing needs. While most bra companies scale down based on a larger average body type, The Little Bra Company® scales based on a petite body type.
- "The Little Bra" refers to both the fit and bust size.
- Our bras are designed and cut on a smaller scale. Just like a petite pant fits a petite woman's body better, TLBC's bras fit the same way. (Note: The petite customer in the intimate apparel world is not necessarily just 5'4" and under. We have taller customers who happen to have a smaller rib cage and/or bust frame who fit our smaller bras better as well.)
- When sizing yourself, please round up from your traditional bra size for a better fit in our brand. For example, if you usually wear a 30 band in a generic brand, you may want to try a 32 band in our bras. Or try our Fit calculator to find your TLBC size.
- We categorize our bras into Close-Set and Wide-set styles.
- Close-set: your breast are closer together and less than two fingers apart.
- Wide-set: your breast gravitate closer to your sides and three or more fingers separates them from each other.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, returns and exchanges on unworn and undamaged bras with tags attached are accepted within 30-days of purchase. Items returned in worn condition, or without the original packaging and tags will NOT be accepted for a refund or exchange.
Additionally, all items bought with promotional discounts of 25% or more are NOT eligible for a refund or exchange. For more information please view our Return/Exchange Policy.