Frequently Asked Questions
Returns and Exchanges
- What is your Return Policy?
- We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you are not satisfied, returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days from the order date. All items must be in original condition with all tags intact in order to be eligible for a refund, exchange, or replacement. All refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. For more detailed instructions, please see our full Returns/Exchanges Policy.
- How will I know TLBC received my return/exchange?
- To receive an email notification that we have received your return/exchange, please include your email address in the designated field on the Returns/Exchanges form you are including in your return package.
- How long will it take to receive my refund?
- Once we initiate the credit for your return, the actual date that the refund is posted to your account is determined by the credit card company that issued the original payment. Please be patient, it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit transaction to appear on your statement. For exact posting dates, please contact your credit card company directly for further assistance.
- Who pays for return shipping?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer complimentary return shipping at this time. Please feel free to use a postal service provider that is most convenient for you. However, we encourage you to use certified or insured mail because we cannot be responsible for items lost in the mail. Also, you do not have to use our original packaging when sending back your return/exchange.
- How do I send back my return/exchange?
- Please complete the blue Return/Exchange form that was included in your package and note any items you would like to receive as an exchange. Once completed, include your form and the bra(s) you do not wish to keep in a parcel of your choice. Since we are unable to offer complimentary return shipping at this time, we recommend using a flat, padded envelope instead of our original packaging as this will keep your return shipping costs minimal.
- How much is shipping for an exchange?
- All exchanges in the Continental U.S. have a flat-rate fee of $6.95 for USPS Priority Mail shipping. For international exchanges, please see the shipping rates as listed on our Shipping Chart.
SHIP TIP: We understand bra fitting, especially virtually, can be a little frustrating! Therefore, we advise trying us on in the size recommended when using our size guide. However, if you are able to do so, we suggest also purchasing your sister size (see sizing tips) in order to give you some options when trying our bras for the first time. Then, keep what works and return the rest within our return/exchange policy. That way, you won't have to pay an additional flat-rate shipping fee for us to ship you an exchange.
- What items are "Final Sale" ?
- Please note that all panties, thongs, and boyshorts are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for a refund or an exchange. If an item of this type is returned, the return will not be credited and the item will not be returned to the customer.
All sales and promotions advertised as FINAL SALE are not eligible for a refund or an exchange. No exceptions please.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and TLBC-issued gift vouchers. For more information, please see our Payment Policy.
- How much is Shipping and Handling?
- All orders under $100 shipping within the Continental US have a flat-rate $6.95 USPS shipping fee. Orders over $100.00 shipping within the Continental US qualify for free shipping. For international shipping costs and more detailed information about TLBC shipping, please see our Shipping/Handling Policies.
- How long will it take to receive my item(s)?
- If your order is placed Monday – Friday, excluding holidays, your item(s) will be shipped as soon as possible, usually within 2 business days, pending all items are in stock and credit approval.
All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, though we do offer expedited shipping options via UPS if you require faster shipping.
For all Continental US customers, it generally takes 3-7 business days for orders to be delivered. For all Canadian customers, it takes between 5-10 business days. For all international customers, please allow 10-20 business days for your order to arrive.
- Why is my order sent signature required?
- As we have had an increase in reports of lost and/or stolen packages, our packages are sent signature required to ensure that the package is delivered successfully to the customer. This information is stated at checkout when selecting your shipping option. If you do not want your package shipped 'signature required' you may enter 'opt out of signature required' in the notes section at checkout before completing your purchase. Alternatively, if you have missed delivery you may waive the signature required delivery by completing the slip left behind by USPS. Please note that all packages shipped are fully insured. However, The Little Bra Company is not responsible for lost/stolen packages.
- What if my order is damaged or includes the wrong item?
- If you have received a damaged item or an item that is the wrong size/color, please contact us via telephone at 310.254.8542 or email@example.com at your earliest convenience so we may send you a replacement item.
Finding Your Fit
- How do TLBC bras fit?
- "The Little Bra" refers to both the fit and bust size. TLBC specializes in hard-to-find smaller band and cup sizes including 28-38A, 28-34B, and 28-34C cups. Our bras are designed and cut on a petite scale to fit the smaller figure better and may fit more snug than other brands in the same size.
- I used the Sizing Tips guide but I am still unsure of what size I should purchase. What should I do?
- We understand bra fitting, especially virtually, can be a little frustrating! Therefore, we advise trying us on in the size recommended when using our size guide. However, if you are able to do so, we suggest also purchasing your sister size (see sizing tips) in order to give you some options when trying our bras for the first time. Then, keep what works and return the rest within our return/exchange policy. That way, you won't have to pay an additional flat-rate shipping fee for us to ship you an exchange.
- What if I need more help finding my perfect fit?
- We would be more than happy to offer a fit consultation over the phone or through email. You may give us a call at 310.254.8542 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if I have one breast that is larger than the other?
- It's normal to have one breast larger than the other! This is why we offer several styles with removable padding. You can create symmetry by removing the additional padding in the cup for the larger breast, and tightening the straps on the side with the smaller breast.
- My bra straps always fall down. Please help!
- Don't worry, we have you covered! Since our bras are designed and cut to fit petite frames, this also includes the length of our bra straps.
- How do I stop the bra from riding up?
- There are many reasons why a bra will ride up but the most common is that the band is too large. Try purchasing a bra in a smaller band size. Also, most of our bras have additional side support to help keep the bra in place all day.
- I currently wear an AA-cup, which bra would fit me best?
- Though we do not carry AA-cups, many find that our A-cups work well for them since TLBC bras are cut on a petite scale. You may wish to try the Angela and Lucia.
- I am petite, but have wider-set breasts. What style do you recommend?
- We understand that being petite does not make all our bodies the same. For customers who have wider-set breasts, we suggest trying our demi-cup styles: Yvonne, Ethel, and Mercedes.
- I purchased a bra that has a comfortable fitting band but the cups are too small. What size should I exchange it for?
- We suggest keeping the same band size but going up in the cup. For example, if you purchased a 34A try a 34B instead.
- I purchased a bra that has too small of a band but the cups fit perfectly. What size should I exchange it for?
- We suggest going down in the cup size and going up in the band. For example, if you purchased a 30B try a 32A instead.
- Do you have a bra without underwire?
- Yes! Please try our Elizabeth bra that comes in three wonderful colors: black, ivory, and petal. We also added another wireless option, our Lea bra that comes in nude lace, and black.
- What does padding level mean? How much padding is a level 0 vs a level 5?
- Our padding scale ranges from 0-5, with 0 being unlined and 5 adding the most volume and cleavage. Each level of padding gives you a graduated lift providing the perfect natural contour.
- How do TLBC panties fit?
- Our panties are cut on a petite scale, similar to our bras, so you will find that they will fit smaller than other brands in the same size. Please consider going up a size when purchasing one of our panties. For reference, our panty fit scale is as follows: XS= 0-2, S= 2-4, M= 4-6, L= 6-8
- Where can I find TLBC in stores?
- You can find your perfect at many different boutiques that carry the TLBC brand. To find a boutique near you, please visit our Stores page.
- How do I wash my TLBC bra?
- For tips on bra care, please read our Care Instructions and watch our video on How to Wash Your Bra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJr4PmAFLJA
- What is the life span of a TLBC bra?
- The life span of one of our bras is dependent on how often you wear and wash your bra. We recommend that when a customer is able to do so that they hand wash their bras to ensure ultimate longevity and sustainability.
- What if I am having difficulty logging into my online TLBC account?
- Please contact us at 310.254.8542 or by email email@example.com so we may reset your password.