30-DAY EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICY
Named Best T-Shirt Bra for Petites by Real Simple Magazine, the Yvonne [E001] bra provides the best of both worlds! You get the amazing seamless look of a t-shirt bra, while having a feminine touch of lace detail along the back and straps. This gorgeous smooth-cup bra has contoured push-up padding for a natural-looking curve for a petite figure. Yvonne comes in small bra sizes and has versatile convertible straps. Pretty meets practical!
- Review by Bianca
- This was my very first TLBC purchase two years ago and I loved it. The nude/mocha is really beautiful. The smooth cups make it a dependable T-shirt bra and the lace gives it some character. I wish it had just a bit more padding. Also, the lace banding stretches over time, and the adjustable straps on mine don't stay put any longer. I think it's time to order a new one! (Posted on 8/10/2014)
- Review by Michelle
- This bra is very beautiful and I'm sure it would make a great every day t-shirt bra. However, I don't know how I feel about the size. I measured myself to a size 30B and I feel that Yvonne bra did not fit properly. It felt like it was a bit tight. However, I ordered the same size but in another bra call Lucia (which is my all time favorite) and that fit me perfectly. I would probably size up for this bra since the cup feels small on me. (Posted on 8/9/2014)
- Review by Brooke
- I love this bra! It is comfortable and fits great with the minimal padding. However, after a few washes mine seems to squeak if you push on the sides. (Posted on 7/18/2014)
- Review by Carmen
- This was the first and last Bra I bought that fit me perfectly. I normally wear a 30C/30B depending on the brand, and the 30B in Yvonne fit perfectly. Unfortunately, judging by my subsequent attempts to find more perfect bras, the Yvonne must fit quite differently than other TLBC bras. The Lucia bra in a 30B was way too small in band and cup size. My only small criticism with this company in general is the confusing sizing. It makes it hard shopping online, and shipping is expensive to Canada. (Posted on 7/10/2014)
- Review by Sara
- Honestly, this is one of my favorite bras. I've never actually owned a bra that has fit correctly till now, and I absolutely love it! The minimal padding makes this bra comfortable and wearable for any outfit. (Posted on 7/1/2014)
- Review by Petite32
- Finally! This bra is the only bra that I've found (so far) that fits me perfectly. I am in love. The fit tips were exactly right, which helped guide me to the right size. After years of wearing bras that were way too big, I've found the perfect fit. (Posted on 6/23/2014)
- Review by Ashlie Rene
- I had never worn a bra that really fit my very petite body until this one. It is the most beautiful bra I've ever owned and I am completely in love with the lace straps and the way it fits me, unlike any other bra I've ever worn. Love so much I am getting ready to buy another. (Posted on 6/20/2014)
- Review by FZ
- I love TLBC bras and picked up Yvonne from a local shop their last big sale. It's really comfortable and the lace is a nice touch. (Posted on 6/17/2014)
- Review by Meaghan
- Very pretty bra! However, I'm not sure it is the right bra for me. I ordered a 30B and the stretchy straps were made it too big, I had to put it on the tightest clasp. Secondly, the cups were way too small...I had spillage and major side boob. So I probably need a 28 in band size, and a C cup maybe even in a D, which isn't offered. Despite these issues, this bra would be perfect for someone that wants a beautiful and comfortable bra that does not have wide set breasts. (Posted on 6/9/2014)
- Review by Mary
- Loved this bra when I first tried it on. Great as an everyday t-shirt bra as well and loved how the band was thicker and more comfortable and the padding was just the right amount. However I do find the band stretches out a bit more easily than the other styles and therefore you lose the support more easily. (Posted on 5/31/2014)
“Yvonne” was designed for the petite customer who has slightly wider-set breasts. Although you still get the cleavage and push-up known from The Little Bra Company bras, the cups are slightly roomier with more elastic in the band. When purchasing an “Yvonne” bra, please consider trying a size that is closer to your general bra size. This bra does not fit as snug as the other styles from The Little Bra Company.
Recommended for 'Wider-Set Breasts'
This bra rates 2 on Padding Scale!
Earn 5 TLBC Points for each approved tag you make.