30-DAY EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICY
Sascha gives a natural-looking curve and can be worn as a strapless push-up bra or an every day bra with the additional straps. The floral mesh lace appears seamless under clothes. The removable push-up padding makes this must-have bra versatile and a welcome addition to any petite women's lingerie wardrobe. Sascha is also the perfect foundation bra for any formal dress or bridalwear. Finally, a strapless bra in a small bra size! Please note, the Pearl and Black colors have a floral-printed flat mesh.
- Review by Michelle
My First bra from the little bra company and I will never look anywhere else!! I'm so glad a little boutique in my city sells LBC bras. Like many of the other reviewers I have next to no boobs and I have never worn a bra that fits right and have always felt like a little girl dressing up when trying to find a bra. I've always hated bras and hated my shape.
This bra and their others are heaven! They make me feel like the 24 year old woman I am and make me feel beautiful. Thank you LBC!!
One note though, i find this bra makes me look a little more pointy when worn normally with clothes, but as I'm just about to get married i was looking more for intimacy sake so it will serve me well. So grateful to find this company! (Posted on 8/6/2014)
- Review by Maria
- For someone like me, who has pretty much nothing up top, this strapless bra is honestly amazing. It is so incredibly hard to find bras that fit and give me some shape, let alone a strapless bra that would both stay on and give me a little bit more than I actually have, so when I received this and tried it on, I could've cried tears of joy because it fit! It stays put, it gives me a little something something and now I have both the pearl lace and black lace! Thank you so much TLBC! You have changed my life!! Now I'm hoping you'll get into swimwear..because wouldn't that be fabulous :D THANK YOU! <3 (Posted on 7/23/2014)
- Review by CF
I got my normal size (28B) in the Sascha Smooth and it fit perfectly. However, the Sascha Lace, as noted in the "Fit Tips", does not fit the same. Both the band and cups are slightly smaller than the Sascha Smooth, so I definitely recommend sizing up for the Lace version. I'd probably get a 30A if I had to reorder, as the band was VERY tight for me whereas the cups were okay.
Other than that, the bra fits pretty much the same as the Sascha Smooth, which is great! The band is snug and doesn't fall down my body as normal strapless bras usually do. Even without the silicone strip holding the bra to your body, the Sascha stays put! Padding is removable and I love this feature to be able to balance out my uneven breasts. And the best part: for petite girls with smaller breasts like me, this strapless bra actually produces (the smallest amount of) cleavage! Amazing!
The lace isn't the most comfortable thing, but this bra definitely does its job! (Posted on 7/22/2014)
- Review by Jennifer
- This is the best strapless bra I have found so far because let's face it, no department store carries a size 28 band :o(. Anyways, this bra, because of the padding I assume, will not sit flat against your sternum (at least on me it doesn't and I know the size is right), but I also noticed that the bra doesn't really "push up" it kind of flattens my breasts out if I use it as a strapless. With the straps I get more volume on top, then again I breast fed two babies so I lose all volume on top anyways. But great bra, it stays in place and gets the job done, but as with all strapless bras I have to adjust a few times during the day just to make sure everything is still in correct order. (Posted on 7/15/2014)
- Review by Lynn
- This is a cute bra. The quality is nice. I like that you can remove the padding or leave it in for a pushup. This is my first from tlbc and is my first that actually fits me. (Posted on 7/12/2014)
- Review by Kuma
- If you have next to nothing boobs like me then you will love this strapless bra too!! I have searched high and low for a strapless bra everywhere and had no such luck till I ordered the Sasha! All the other bras I have tried on always slipped off and gaped like there was no tomorrow!! It was so horrible! I thought I had to give up on wearing cute tube tops and strapless dress :( I am so happy I found the Sasha! It gives me so much cleavage and it stays put! I ordered this in the black lace and it's so beautiful! When I get married I am definitely going to be ordering the Sasha in white. TLBC you out did yourself again!! THANK YOU <3 (Posted on 6/29/2014)
- Review by Sarah
- Normally I'm a 30B with TLBC bras, but like the "Fit Tips" describes, this bra in particular fits tighter in the band. I found the 32A was a better fit. I definitely recommend going up a band size. This bra works great as a strapless - really stays put. I would not recommend it as an everyday bra, as it's not the most comfortable (again, a bit snug due to the material, not as much stretch/give as an everyday bra). The padding scale rates it at a 4 and that's accurate - and the padding can be easily removed if you think it's too much. This bra does give a slightly different shape than your average bra. In the description they say it's a more natural curve. Meaning, at a profile, it's not as gently rounded as an average bra, but instead shapes a little more like a teardrop shape (a little hard to describe until you try it!). (Posted on 6/5/2014)
One of the biggest issues petite customers have when buying bras is finding a strapless bra that fits, gives push-up and stays put. Therefore, the “Sascha” bra was designed with all of these qualities in mind. This classic bra offers ultimate support and lift with removable padding putting you in control of the oomph factor! Coming in both a smooth cup and a lace cup, the “Sascha” offers multiple looks. Customers often find that “Sascha” Lace fits tighter in the band due to the variation in fabric. Therefore, please consider that when ordering your size.
Recommended for 'Wider-Set Breasts'
This bra rates 4 on Padding Scale!
Earn 5 TLBC Points for each approved tag you make.