30-DAY EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICY
The Mercedes [Style: E009] is the perfect bra for scoop neck and lower-cut tops. This flirty demi-cup bra features medium-contoured padding, giving you a subtle yet sexy push-up effect all while giving you the support needed to complement your natural shape. Though TLBC bras run more snug than other brands in the same size, when purchasing Mercedes, please consider trying a size that is closer to your general bra size due to slightly roomier cups and stretch in the band.
- Review by Bianca
- I own this in both colors. It's a good everyday bra with just the right amount of padding, but it's definitely not a T-shirt bra, since the lace will show through. I've had them for over a year now and they've held up really well. (Posted on 8/10/2014)
- Review by Chelsea
- This is the first bra I've tried from The Little Bra Company and I love it! I never thought that I would be able to have cleavage (I'm a 30A), but this actually accomplishes that! It is also comfortable and my most worn bra. The only downside is that you can see the outline of the seam between the lace and smooth part under thin shirts. (Posted on 8/7/2014)
- Review by L
- Love, love, love this bra. It's so beautiful and feminine. However, be aware for sizing. I'm usually a 30B in TLBC bras, but for Mercedes I had to size down to a 30A. The woman at the store told me it was about the certain construction of the underwire. I like that the bra isn't super padded, because wearing padded bras all the time for me can get uncomfortable. (Posted on 8/6/2014)
- Review by Stephanie
- The Mercedes bra is very comfortable to me. I love lace and the push it up factor. I actually have cleavage even though I am small busted. I did not think it was possible but the little bra company really does specialize in petite and small busted women. I bought 2 bras for my first order and about to place my second order. (Posted on 7/29/2014)
- Review by CF
- This bra is a very feminine and pretty piece with its lace band, beautiful blush color, and push-up features. The bra doesn't come with the removable padding I usually like to balance out my uneven breasts, but it's not so much where it makes a big difference. This is the first push-up bra I've purchased that gives me cleavage without gapping out on my smaller side. I LOVE THIS BRA! (Posted on 7/22/2014)
- Review by Jennifer
- I always order my bras one size up and one size down from my typical size because you never know when one may run larger or smaller. Anyways, I tried a few sizes on to ensure fit on this bra, and I just did not like it, it flattened me out and did not provide any type of cleavage. Made me look more flat than I already am if that is even possible. I'm just a padding type of girl so this one did not cut it. It is very cute and I loved the look of it but it did not do anything for the girls. (Posted on 7/15/2014)
- Review by Kuma
- Out of all the bras I bought this one is probably my least favorite. It's still very nice! but I found there wasn't enough padding for my liking. The design however is adorable! This bra gives me a bit of cleavage and I don't get any gaping with it. I usually wear this bra when I go play sports or workout because it's not heavy padded so it's very comfortable to wear when I'm being active. (Posted on 6/29/2014)
- Review by FZ
- I wear this bra several times a month (it is in my regular rotation). I have it in both colors. I wish it had a slightly higher rise/wider band like Nicole because if you're chunkier on top, you can get a bit of a bulge (side boob). Also, would be careful wearing this bra under thin tissue tees because the transition where the lace and the smooth part meet may show up as a lump in the fabric. But overall, a great bra for everyday use. (Posted on 6/6/2014)
This sophisticated petite demi push-up bra has contoured smooth-cups for added lift and support, while the hints of lace detail make this small bra feminine and pretty. Mercedes has more side coverage to offer attractive-looking rounded lift for your petite breasts.
Recommended for 'Wider-Set Breasts'
This bra rates 3 on Padding Scale!
Earn 5 TLBC Points for each approved tag you make.