30-DAY EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICY
Looking for a lift? Meet Erin [Style: G001], The Little Bra Company's maximum push-up bra. This pretty little bra will add unbelievable va-va-voom to your petite frame. Removable padding and convertible straps allow you to adjust the shape and lift of the Erin depending on your mood. Sexy and sophisticated, Erin features a sexy lace overlay with a comfortable double closure back for ultimate support. Beautiful and functional- what more could you ask for?
- Review by Brooke
- This is a really pretty bra and has a lot of padding. Definitely gives you cleavage but it is not the most comfortable. The boost is worth being just a little uncomfortable though! (Posted on 7/18/14)
- Review by Logan
- Even though I have not purchased one yet, my friend got one about a week ago and said that she went from nothing to a lot. I saw her before and after and was stunned. For me, I literally never knew I would find a bra smaller than a 32! Buying one very soon. Love! (Posted on 7/18/14)
- Review by Jennifer
- I have purchased a few bras within the last few months of discovering this awesome store for petite women. This is by far my favorite style out of any of the ones I have tried on or own from here. I am a 28B and this bra actually gives me nice cleavage! Who thought small breasts that have gone through breastfeeding two kids would ever be able to be hiked up like this again! Little Bra Company please make more colors in this style!! Or just make more bras with this type of padding level. (Posted on 7/15/14)
- Review by molly
- This bra is really push-up, absolutely love it. Fits just right on me. Size runs normal. (Posted on 7/7/14)
- Review by Mariah
- I love this bra it is so comfortable and pushing your breasts together for great cleavage and you can even take out some of the padding if you want. It's perfect. (Posted on 7/5/14)
- Review by Kuma
- I really love this bra! It gives me so much cleavage which I never got with other bras I have bought. Since there is a lot of padding it gaps a tiny bit but I just wear a bandeau over it and the problem is solved! Highly recommend this bra!! Thank you so much TLBC!! <3 (Posted on 6/29/14)
- Review by Marisa
- This is hands down the best bra I've ever had! Fits so well. Very comfortable and makes me look like and feel like I have cleavage! Absolutely awesome. Five stars. (Posted on 6/16/14)
- Review by Bananas
- I usually wear this bra only to special events where I wear a low cut dress. It's not the most comfortable bra for daily wear but is wonderful for special occasions when you need extra push-up (and push-in). (Posted on 6/6/14)
- Review by Marisa
- My absolute favorite bra! I've never found a bra that fits me so well and makes me look so amazing! Gives me such good confidence in myself. (Posted on 5/8/14)
The Little Bra Company’ new maximum push-up bra, “Erin,” gives you a curvy silhouette with contoured padding. For best results, make sure you “Do the Scoop” (see link) to make the most of what you’ve got, and ensure your breasts are in place and uplifted. Since The Little Bra Company is made especially for petite figures, the band size is cut smaller than other generic bra brands. For example, if you are currently wearing a 32A in another brand, and the bra fits a little loose, then a 32A in “Isis” should fit you better. However, if a 32A fits you tight to just right, you might want to go up a band size in this style.
Recommended for 'Wider-Set Breasts'
This bra rates 5 on Padding Scale!
Earn 5 TLBC Points for each approved tag you make.