30-DAY EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICY
The Angela [E005C] bra is our best-selling petite t-shirt bra that has convertible straps that can be worn in multiple ways. This bra provides a smooth silhouette under all your favorite tops including deep v-necks. The deep-plunge cups are molded to fit your breasts perfectly, and the lightly contoured padding will give you just the right amount of cleavage in a classic style you'll love!
- Review by Bianca
- I like this bra a lot, but the shape of the cups don't work as well for my wider frame. There's some gaping where it should give me a little cleavage. I don't wear this under thinner tops because the gaping would show through. (Posted on 8/10/2014)
- Review by L
- I absolutely love this bra! It's the perfect t-shirt bra since it's not overly padded but does give some shape and cleavage. I have it in nude and will hopefully getting another one in black. Such a good purchase after wearing ill-fitting bras. For years I've been wearing band sizes that are too big, but now I've finally found a lingerie brand whose bras fit my small frame! (Posted on 8/6/2014)
- Review by Amanda
- Shape of cups fit funny feeling exposed (Posted on 7/13/2014)
- Review by lena
- Amazing lift. Great shape. I now look great in a t shirt. However one little note extend the padding on the last clasp this sometimes may dig into your back. Overall great bra (Posted on 7/12/2014)
- Review by maliboobabe
- The Angela makes a great t shirt bra and gives my breasts a nice lift. However, I wish the band was wider; its a little uncomfortable for me for all day wear. I definitely agree with a previous reviewer who said that this bra is perfect for someone with a narrower/smaller chest (not boob size really, but literally overall chest size. Despite having a small bust, I am wider up top, so this bra isn't quite the perfect fit for me). The Angela is very well made; have owned it for 4 years with no rips/tears. Love TLBC & looking forward to trying more bras! (Posted on 7/8/2014)
- Review by Petite32
- I love the Angela. I own this bra in both colors because the fit, style, and comfort is perfect for everyday wear. At first, I was unsure of sizing so I ordered it in two sizes. After being accustomed to wearing bras that didn't fit well for years, the Angela is a dream come true. It gives me oomph without looking silly. (Posted on 6/26/2014)
- Review by Ellen
- I ordered the Angela bra a couple of months ago and was a little nervous since this was far more than I generally spend on bras. I love this bra! I measured myself and found that I should be wearing a size 26D. I ordered the Angela in the 28C figuring that this was the next best thing since no one carries a 26 band size. I am still having a little bit of gaping on my left cup so I just ordered another LBC bra in a 28B. Hopefully this one is even better. (Posted on 6/23/2014)
- Review by Kay
- This was the first bra I bought from TLBC. Since then, I have been purchasing bras only from TLBC. It was very comfortable, and yet gives me the flattering (and not fake!) cleavage which I could never get while wearing bras from other popular brands. Absolutely love it! (Posted on 6/17/2014)
- Review by FZ
- I got this bra on sale online and it didn't quite fit right for me. It does a good job of pushing the girls in but I don't like how the straps come up straight from the middle of the cup rather that more from the side of the cup. This is a better option for those with narrow chests; for me, Nicole has a much better fit. (Posted on 6/17/2014)
- Review by Amy
- I purchased this bra after looking at TLBC's bras for over a year. I ordered a 30c and love it! I will only be buying bras from them now. Only complaint is that I wish the fabric was softer. (Posted on 6/8/2014)
- Review by M
- Great everyday t-shirt bra, so comfy. One of my favourite styles. Gives the extra boost but not overly padded. Perfect! (Posted on 5/31/2014)
“Angela” is the most popular t-shirt bra from The Little Bra Company. With slightly more shallow cups, this bra is popular even among AA-customers. It gives maximum effect with just a little padding. The contoured padding gives you a natural curve while the closer-set cups ensure enhanced cleavage. If your breasts are set wider, this bra style may not be the right fit. Please try “Yvonne” or “Sascha”. Since The Little Bra Company is made especially for petite figures, the band size is cut smaller than other generic bra brands. For example, if you are currently wearing a 32A in another brand, and the bra fits a little loose, then a 32A in “Angela” should fit you better. However, if a 32A fits you tight to just right, you might want to go up a band size in this style.
Recommended for 'Narrow-Set Breasts'
This bra rates 1 on Padding Scale!
Earn 5 TLBC Points for each approved tag you make.