In past posts, The Little Bra Company has educated you on some of the problems of an ill-fitting bra. This time, we decided to highlight what’s right about a perfect fitting bra.
One of our customers, Gretchen, had this to say about her bra from The Little Bra Company: “Can I just say thank you? I just got home from a long day at work, changed into my pajamas, and forgot that I was wearing a bra. I received the Yvonne bra four days ago and yes, it's pretty and sexy and gives me a boost, but most importantly it is very comfortable. The first thing I noticed is that I am not tugging at my bra straps all day long to keep them on my petite shoulders; an unsightly and unprofessional gesture. I don't feel the wire digging into my sides. No wire marks on my skin either. Nor do I have to pull the bra down because it keeps riding up. The bra truly fits me well. It is such a relief knowing that I won't have to excuse myself to adjust my bra at work ever again,”
Being comfortable, and preferably not even really noticing that you are ever wearing a bra are signs that you have made an excellent little bra purchase. Keep these 4 fit tips in mind every time you try on a bra:
1) Straps should remain vertical and do not dig into shoulders.
2) Band stays horizontal at all times during wear.
3) Breasts do not spill out of cups.
4) Wire fits snug underneath breasts; against the sternum.
To get the perfect push-up and an even more flattering look, try out “The Scoop!”
1) Put The Little Bra on. Lean down and allow your breasts to fall naturally into the bra cups.
2) While leaning over, take your left hand to hold the bra in place, where the back wing meets the underwire. Now use your right hand to scoop your “little goods” to the center of the little bra. Repeat step with the right cup.
3) Adjust shoulder straps tight enough to keep your breasts in place and supported, but not so tight that there is pressure on your shoulders. You should be able to put two fingers between the straps.
4) You’ve got cleavage! Wear your favorite fashions with a small bra from The Little Bra Company.
“The Scoop” method can be found under the Fit Tips tab on The Little Bra Company’s website. http://www.thelittlebracompany.com/fit-tips/
Please visit http://www.thelittlebracompany.com/ to purchase any of our petite lace-cup and smooth-cup bras.
Follow us on Twitter @thelittlebracom
Become our friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheLittleBraCompany