Valentine's Day DIY Gifts!
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and the TLBC team understands the struggle to find the perfect V-day gift! There is always the traditional flowers/candy and, as any girl worth her salt will tell you, these are classic for a reason! Though we love the tried and true sometimes stepping away from the traditional is the right choice. If this is the year you want to step out and try something new or if you are struggling to find something for your special someone check out some of the TLBC Teams favorite DIY Valentine's Day gifts below!
1.12 Months of Dates
- Plan a date per month. Tailor them to activities and/or places that mean something to you both. This can be sweet, funny, and fun all in one!
2.Open When Envelopes
- These are a cute option that will only help you in the future! Write little notes or letters for a variety of situations and seal them in separate envelopes titling them with the corresponding moment. These letters are a great way to express your feelings and make that special someone feel the love!
- Example: Open when…you need to know how much I love you, Open when … you miss me bunches
3.Bag of Their Favorite Things
- “Brown paper package tied up with string filled with a few of your favorite things.” This is quick, easy, and thoughtful. It is sure to win you LOTS of brownie points this Valentine's Day!
4.Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt
- Perfect for an interactive Valentine's Day. This is sure to be fun and can incorporate many of your favorite places/things. This will take a little more time to plan and execute, but the memories are more than worth it!
Whatever you end up doing this V-Day the ladies of TLBC hope it's filled with love and laughter!
The Little Bra Company