30-DAY EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICY
The “Lucia” [E004C] is the must-have push-up bra for every petite woman’s closet! With its flattering and cleavage- enhancing, deep-plunge style and convertible straps, the Lucia is perfect with any outfit, day or night. Lucia is available in our signature colors, Nude and Black, as well as over 10 seasonal colors, such as Almond/Spice, Berry, and Spice!
- Review by Michelle
- I've been searching for a bra that would fit me. I have always thought that the smallest size 32A would fit but it was always too big and would not fit me properly. However, when I measure according to the TLBC, my size is a 30B. I ordered Lucia in Hyacinth/Mink and have been wearing it ever since. It was so comfortable that my girls could live in there forever. Now, I can't live without it. I'm considering placing another order since I love it that much. (Posted on 8/9/2014)
- Review by L
- Wow, a push-up bra that doesn't leave huge gaps! This bra is amazing and provides phenomenal cleavage, something that as a petite woman thought impossible. I bought this in a beautiful red color. I was so lucky to find this in a lingerie store that actually carried my sizes! Bonus that it's very comfortable. (Posted on 8/6/2014)
- Review by Petite32
- I never thought I would ever feel great about myself in a bra. I'm very petite and I usually felt like a child playing dress up when shopping for lingerie ... nothing fit right. Over the last month, I've made six wonderful purchases from The Little Bra Company. I have the Lucia on right now and it's so beautiful. I can't believe how well it fits and how comfortable it is. Best of all, I feel confident and sexy in it. I love that this bra comes in so many different colors. I can't wait to collect more! (Posted on 7/19/2014)
- Review by molly
- This bra is a comfortable bra with a few pushed up. Cup runs half size smaller. I ordered my normal size 32A, the cup is a little bit cut on, just a little bit, not enough to bother. But if you prefer more space, order one size up. (Posted on 7/7/2014)
- Review by Qiu
- I have the Lucia bra in more than 4 colors. Love them all! 28C fits me very perfectly. As a small chest girl, it is almost impossible to find bras with small band size. TLBC helped me solve the dilemma. (Posted on 6/30/2014)
- Review by FZ
- The color combinations for this bra are stunning. I have the gray/nude one and it goes great under my gray shift dresses for work. (Posted on 6/6/2014)
- Review by Sarah
- This bra is perfect-- it feels comfortable like a sports bra, while looking sexy and giving a little bit of oomph all at the same time. Amazing! And it's supportive. This website says that the band runs small, but in my opinion it runs as it should. My normal size is a 30C I use the middle hook on my 30C Lucia. I do think that the cup runs slightly small... I wish they carried a 30D because I think that would fit slightly better. But it's not enough to bother me. I bought it in the emerald sapphire and it is beautiful. (Posted on 4/19/2014)
The Little Bra Company’s bestselling bra is the “Lucia.” It gives maximum effect with just a little padding. The contoured padding gives you a natural curve while the closer-set cups ensure enhanced cleavage. Since The Little Bra Company is made especially for petite figures, the band size is cut smaller than other generic bra brands. For example, if you are currently wearing a 32A in another brand, and the bra fits a little loose, then a 32A in “Lucia” should fit you better. However, if a 32A fits you tight to just right, you might want to go up a band size in this style.
Recommended for 'Narrow-Set Breasts'
This bra rates 3 on Padding Scale!
Earn 5 TLBC Points for each approved tag you make.